You can count on our experienced Excel Development team to deliver Professional spreadsheets to meet your specific business needs.
Ready to get started?
Let us know what Excel development you need today!
Spreadsheets Developed by Spreadsheet Experts
Improve or fix existing spreadsheets
- Do you have an old spreadsheet that has regular errors? Our spreadsheet experts can fix formula's that are causing the problems.
- Are you wasting time on manual repetitive tasks? We develop custom macros to automate these tasks and save time.
- Are you looking to make it more user friendly with familiar and convenient controls like forms and drop down menu's.
- Or you may need to enhance or extend an existing spreadsheet to meet your growing business requirements.
Develop a new spreadsheets to suit your business
- Tell us what type of spreadsheet you need and we will build it. Our spreadsheet consultants will communicate with you to get a solid understanding of your requirements.
- There is no limit to the type of spreadsheet we can develop for you. It may be as simple as creating a custom formula or an entire business process including data entry, calculations and reporting.
- Our structured approach through all phases of your project ensures you are looked after in a professional manner.
- Our aim is to ensure we meet your objectives, while providing quality service and delivery of your spreadsheet solution that exceeds your expectations.
Some examples of the types of spreadsheets we can develop for you
Financial spreadsheets are used to manage accounting data, or specific aspects of income and expenses in detail. These can be used to turn basic data into visual snapshots of business performance, while bringing accuracy and cost savings.
- Estimating & Pricing
- Development Feasibility
- Investment Property Calculator
- Quotation & invoicing
- Profit & Loss
- Financial Plan Projection
- Budget Spreadsheet
Data, Charts, Reporting
Business data is important and valuable. The challenge comes in access and interpretation. Our team can tap into Excels advanced tools to turn this data into useful information to make better decisions about your business. With automated pivot tables, charts & reporting organised into visual data summaries for quick analysis.
Charts & Reporting
- Fully integrated charts
- Pivot tables
- Dashboard Reports
- Filters & Sorts for quick & easy access
Inventory & Stock Control
Excel is the perfect platform for Inventory & Stock Control. Automation save time and gives accurate inventory tracking. Group into categories to see up-to-date stock levels & values, average purchase cost and quantities of stock committed to quotes.
Count - Purchase - Report
- Simplify & automate stocktaking
- Track stock values & purchase costs
- Categorise inventory for quick analysis
- Add multiple products from lists, sales order or inventory reports to purchase order
- Forecast profit margins or losses
- See stock levels when quoting & invoicing
Our XLAutomation team have experience in this area having worked closely with share trading advisers to develop Share Trade Tracker for individuals to record, track & analyse trading data. See More under 'Products' in our main menu. We can also provide custom share trading spreadsheets if you have specific requirements.
Share Portfolio Spreadsheets
- Portfolio management
- Trade tracking
- Dividends & franking credits
- Short trading Automated share price retrieval spreadsheets
- Historical price extracts
- Dividend data extracts
- Share trading charts & dashboards
Scheduling is a complex yet important part of business. A custom time and resource schedule can help you adapt with the ever changing conditions of your specific business environment.
Types of Schedules
- Employee Shift Schedule
- Production planning & Scheduling
- Project Schedule
- Job Scheduling
- Market research Scheduling
- Observation Schedules used in education, psychology, or for scientific research.
Risk Assessment Models
A well developed risk assessment model will help your business prevent, mitigate or respond appropriately to a current or potential risk. These Risk assessment tools are used in a variety of industries. Our team can specialise in developing a risk assessment spreadsheets customised to suit your specific requirements.
Risk Assessment Types
- IT Risk Assessment Model
- Project Risk Management
- Business Risk Assessment
- Construction Risk Assessment
- Mining Blast Risk Assessment
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Emergency Management
Our Team Of Experts Are Ready To Help
Click the button below to give a brief description of what you need. If it involves updating an existing spreadsheet it's helpful to attach a copy.
We will be in touch within 24hrs if not sooner.
READ WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING ABOUT US
The XLAutomation Difference
Get In Touch For A No-Obligation Quote
What type of spreadsheet development help do you need? Click the button below to let us know how we can help.