Our Services Forums Share Trade Tracker New Features and Suggestions Add Dashboard measures at the top of every worksheet

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    skate
    Participant

“Suggestion received to include at the top of every key Share Trade Tracker worksheet a series of key measures of performance for the worksheet”

If Scott can pull this one off (and I’m sure he will) it should be a great additional feature.

Having ‘Key performance measure’ on the top of the relevant worksheet would be a great bonus – the DASHBOARD takes pride of place on my copy of Share Trade Trader and it’s the very first Worksheet of my workbook – the Dashboard is the heart of Share Trade Tracker – ((IMHO)) – displaying every key measure on one sheet, having those key measures flowing on the addition worksheets as I said before would be a GREAT Bonus for all users.

The reason we all use Share Trade Tracker is to measure our performance & it does that nicely!

Scott Lindsay
    Keymaster

Suggestion received to include at the top of every key Share Trade Tracker worksheet a series of key measures of performance for the worksheet. For example on the Buy Trades worksheet a set of measures would be included to display a relevant dashboard for Buy Trades and similarly for Sold Trades, Open Positions, Dividends

New Measure Buy Trade Example

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.