fbpx
Your 'Go To' for Custom Excel Solutions

Add Dashboard measures at the top of every worksheet

Our Services Forums Share Trade Tracker New Features and Suggestions Add Dashboard measures at the top of every worksheet

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

skate
    Participant

“Suggestion received to include at the top of every key Share Trade Tracker worksheet a series of key measures of performance for the worksheet”

If Scott can pull this one off (and I’m sure he will) it should be a great additional feature.

Having ‘Key performance measure’ on the top of the relevant worksheet would be a great bonus – the DASHBOARD takes pride of place on my copy of Share Trade Trader and it’s the very first Worksheet of my workbook – the Dashboard is the heart of Share Trade Tracker – ((IMHO)) – displaying every key measure on one sheet, having those key measures flowing on the addition worksheets as I said before would be a GREAT Bonus for all users.

The reason we all use Share Trade Tracker is to measure our performance & it does that nicely!

Scott Lindsay
    Keymaster

Suggestion received to include at the top of every key Share Trade Tracker worksheet a series of key measures of performance for the worksheet. For example on the Buy Trades worksheet a set of measures would be included to display a relevant dashboard for Buy Trades and similarly for Sold Trades, Open Positions, Dividends

New Measure Buy Trade Example

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.