The Spreadsheet Professionals
Delivering Robust, Reliable Custom Spreadsheets
Our team of Spreadsheet Professionals combine their Excel development expertise and 20 plus years of business experience to provide spreadsheet solutions for clients from many industries.
The Spreadsheet Professional you can count on for any Excel spreadsheet need
Some examples of custom spreadsheets we can develop for you
Financial spreadsheets are used to manage accounting data, or specific aspects of income and expenses in detail. These can be used to turn basic data into visual snapshots of business performance, while bringing accuracy and cost savings.
- Estimating & Pricing
- Development Feasibility
- Investment Property Calculator
- Quotation & invoicing
- Profit & Loss
- Financial Plan Projection
- Budget Spreadsheet
Data, Charts, Reporting
Business data is important and valuable. The challenge comes in access and interpretation. Our team can tap into Excels advanced tools to turn this data into useful information to make better decisions about your business. With automated pivot tables, charts & reporting organised into visual data summaries for quick analysis.
Charts & Reporting
- Fully integrated charts
- Pivot tables
- Dashboard Reports
- Filters & Sorts for quick & easy access
Inventory & Stock Control
Excel is the perfect platform for Inventory & Stock Control. Automation save time and gives accurate inventory tracking. Group into categories to see up-to-date stock levels & values, average purchase cost and quantities of stock committed to quotes.
Count - Purchase - Report
- Simplify & automate stocktaking
- Track stock values & purchase costs
- Categorise inventory for quick analysis
- Add multiple products from lists, sales order or inventory reports to purchase order
- Forecast profit margins or losses
- See stock levels when quoting & invoicing
Our XLAutomation team have experience in this area having worked closely with share trading advisers to develop Share Trade Tracker for individuals to record, track & analyse trading data. See More under 'Products' in our main menu. We can also provide custom share trading spreadsheets if you have specific requirements.
Share Portfolio Spreadsheets
- Portfolio management
- Trade tracking
- Dividends & franking credits
- Short trading Automated share price retrieval spreadsheets
- Historical price extracts
- Dividend data extracts
- Share trading charts & dashboards
Financial spreadsheets are used to manage accounting data, or specific aspects of income and expenses in detail. These can be used to turn basic data into visual snapshots business performance, while bringing accuracy and cost savings.
Types of Schedules
- Employee Shift Schedule
- Production planning & Scheduling
- Project Schedule
- Job Scheduling
- Market research Scheduling
- Observation Schedules used in education, psychology, or for scientific research.
Risk Assessment Models
A well developed risk assessment model will help your business prevent, mitigate or respond appropriately to a current or potential risk. These Risk assessment tools are used in a variety of industries. Our team can specialise in developing a risk assessment spreadsheets customised to suit your specific requirements.
Risk Assessment Types
- IT Risk Assessment Model
- Project Risk Management
- Business Risk Assessment
- Construction Risk Assessment
- Mining Blast Risk Assessment
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Emergency Management
Get A Professional Spreadsheet Quote Now
Give a description of the type of Spreadsheet you need below. If it involves an update or change to one of your existing spreadsheets you can attach the file so we can have a look before contacting you.